Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Merry Monday 261 Ready For Sharing Christmas



Cute card for my last Christmas card for October class!
I decided it had to have the dog, the table with cookies and the tree.
I got it all in plus lot of ornaments!
I stamped the tree in Emerald Envy and added a Daffodil Delight star punched out
with a retired mini star punch.
I stamped the ornaments, dog, and cookies in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored them with markers-Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake,
Emerald Envy.
I stamped the table on Chocolate Chip with the black ink.
I used a sentiment from the set in Real Red but a sweet Merry Christmas 
or Season's Greetings would be nice, too!
What a cute scene with the Ready For Christmas bundle!

Go play along at merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamps set: Ready For Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Emerald Envy,
Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip
Christmas Staircase thinlits dies, mini star punch-vintage


2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card Windy and I love the little pooch going for the cookies...and the ornaments too of course! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle at the cute puppy sniffing the goodies! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us this week!

    ReplyDelete