Friday, October 20, 2017

FabFri123 Lighthouse Birthday




I needed a birthday card for friend of mine this week
 and I knew the lighthouse would be awesome.  So glad it 
fit into my FabFri sketch challenge this week!
I went with a Tranquil Tide, Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake
color combo (with a small So Saffron sun).
The Birthday sentiment is from Guy Greetings and I cut it to be a banner then 
added some Tranquil Tide card stock behind and some linen thread
for texture!
Hope you can play along this week too over at 
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: Guy Greetings, High Tide
Ink: Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Tranquil Tide and So Saffron
Paper: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
linen thread

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, love this little scene for our sketch! Such a pretty lighthouse, and the little birds pull it all together! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Windy! Such a great interpretation of the sketch - and it's SO WINDY. Thanks for playing along with our FabFriday sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I always enjoy seeing a well design card with this set! I really like the colors you chose too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete