Monday, October 9, 2017

Deck The Halls in Elegant Eggplant


I have been wanting to play with this set
and stamp the deck the halls sentiment and the ornaments.
But I stood staring at what colors to use for sooo long!
I then thought why not grab my fav color-purple!
I did and Old Olive always works with it so there is my color combo!
I stamped the sentiment and then layered the square on a
 Elegant Eggplant scalloped square.
I used makers to ink up the ornaments and string.
The sting in Elegant Eggplant altering the ornament with each color.
I die cut a few and popped them up. I stamped the holly
piece and die it out for the finishing touch.
Nice , simple and clean!
Hoe you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carols Of Christmas
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Oive
Paper: Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant
Layering Squares framelits dies, 
Card Front Builder thinlits dies,

No comments:

Post a Comment