Wednesday, October 18, 2017

TTTC019 Autumn Greetings





Was not sure I was going to fit this challenge in this week
before the deadline but I am glad I did!
I decided to go Green, Gold, Autumn with the diagonal row.
This card has a few greens with Old Olive and Lemon Lime Twist.
I started with the Painted Autumn DSP because it has those
 few shades of green in it. I then cut the lantern with gold foil.
I filled it with gourds and pine cones. I stamped the leaves in Old Olive
and filled them in LLT.  I stamped the gourds in Tangerine Tango and
filled them in with Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the pine comes in Chocolate Chip
as well as the bow which was filled in with Tangerine.
All were cut with the matching Lantern Builder framelits dies.
I stamped the Autumn sentiment in Chocolate on Very Vanilla
and added some Tangerine card stock behind.
I decided for a different look I would run the Vanilla piece down the center
in hopes the lantern would look like it was hanging!

A few gold metallic shapes finished it off!
Play along today at tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Seasonal Lantern
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie,
Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Paper: gold foil, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango,
Painted Autumn DSP
gold metallic shapes, Lantern Builder framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment