Tuesday, February 6, 2018

CTS156 Thank You Background Bits




When I saw this sketch, I thought right away of this host set.
It is called Background Bits and is a host set in the 2017-18 SU! annual catalog.
I used for the background a piece of Sahara Sand card stock.
I used Berry Burst and Tranquil Tide markers for the flowers.
I stamped the border stamp along the bottom 
in Berry Burst and then script in Sahara Sand. 
I stamped the sentiment in Tide on Very Vanilla 
and used some Sand ink to sponge for an antique/distressed look.
I did the same around the Sand background.
I layered the background on a piece of Berry Burst card stock, then 
another piece of Sahara Sand before placing on the Very Vanilla base.
I used some Glitter enamel dots to finish it off.

Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Have wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Background Bits
Ink: Berry Burst, Sahara Sand, Tranquil Tide
Paper: Very Vanilla, Berry Burst, Sahara Sand
Glitter enamel dots


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful take on this sketch, Windy! Your wild flowers are sweet against this textured background.

    ReplyDelete