Thursday, February 15, 2018

PP380 Sending Hugs & Kisses To You




I could not believe the color combo today for 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
I colored the birdhouse image from Flying Home
about three weeks ago and never used it so there it sat on my desk.
I was playing around and colored it just red and brown.
So I had to do today was use a thick Whisper White base 
and layer a piece of Kraft card stock on it.  
I decided to give it some texture by stamping the splatter from 
Waterfront stamp set on before stamping the sentiment.
I used a sentiment from the Heartfelt Love Notes stamp set 
that came in January's Paper Pumpkin kit.
I layered some Tutti- Frutti DSP on the side and popped 
up the oval image.  I decided to finish it off with some white baker's twine.

Sweet card from someone to receive!
I hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Heartfelt Love Notes (Jan. PP kit)
Waterfront,and Flying Home
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Tutti Frutti DSP
Ink:Real Red, Crumb Cake and Memento Tuxedo Black
White baker's twine, Layering Oval framelits dies 


4 comments:

  1. Your cute image was just meant to be in our Color Challenge this week! I love how you colored those adorable birdhouses! Thanks for playing along over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice when you get to use up something you've set to one side Windy - and your trio of birdhouses look lovely in this week's colours! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these panels and the way you've selectively colored the parts of the bird houses. Great card, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...the one image in this set that I haven't tackled yet because of the SIZE of it, but keeping it to two colors and white makes it much more manageable! Very cute as a Valentine!!! Thanks for sharing this with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete