Monday, February 12, 2018

CTS258 Celebrate With Picture Perfect

CTS258


This set had just came in the mail so I had to play with it 
for this challenge.
I practiced for a while making this bows. They are a two step.
I stamped the first stamp in Pool Party and the second in Bermuda Bay.
I then stamped the sentiment from the same set called Perfect Picture Birthday
in Berry Burst ink.  I added some of the Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon
I had also just received around the Whisper White card stock. 
I added some rhinestones for bling.  This set has some coordinating paper
called Picture Perfect Party DSP.  I used a piece paper with 
Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst arrows.  You can just see a little detail.
I layered it all on a thick Whisper White base.

Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Lemon Lime Twist striped ribbon, rhinestones



2 comments: