Tuesday, February 20, 2018

FabFri 131 Sunny Day




While I had out my rainbow dies, I thought I would make one
 for this great sketch challenge over at
fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I used 6 bright colors and I added the bling at the end.
I stamped in Melon Mambo on a Soft Sky cloud for the sentiment
I layered the Whisper White oval onto a Tempting Turquoise banner
and then some lovely yellow stripes from Tutti-Frutti DSP placed on a
thick Whisper White card stock base.
I finished it off with a 3/8" white organza ribbon bow to look like it is hanging.

Hop you can play along and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sunshine & Rainbows
Ink: Melon Mambo
Paper: Tutti-Frutti DSP, Whisper White, Soft Sky,
Tempting Turquoise, Memlon Mambo, Tangerine Tango,
Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Perfect Plum
Rainbow Builder dies, rhinestones,
Layering Oval framelits dies, 3/8" white organza ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Super fun use of our sketch with the rainbow - love it! So cute to put the little rhinestones on each stripe - just the right touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color choices, Windy! I love the rhinestones at the end of each band of the rainbow. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete