Saturday, February 3, 2018

Happy Birthday Panda!


For my third card for class next week, I am showing
 off the cute Party Pandas set.  It is a sale-a-bration (SAB)
set you can earn free like me with a $50 purchase from SU!
I stamped the panda with the balloon along with the HB sentiment 
in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White.
 I added some Lemon Lime Twist confetti around.
I layered it on a piece of Calypso Coral. I ran a piece of the 
Bubbles & Fizz DSP ( also a SAB item you can item free) behind
 with some Bermuda Bay card stock before layering it all on
the Lemon Lime Twist card base.  
I did not want to color in the balloon so I decided 
to punch a piece of Bermuda Bay witht he 
Balloon Bouquet punch. There are two sizes and I used the smaller one.
I liked this layout so my guest can choose one or more of the pandas to stamp.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Party Pandas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Bubbles & Fizz DSP, Whisper White,
Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist,
Bermuda Bay
Balloon Bouquet punch



2 comments:

  1. They will love the pandas - and they will love this fun card and layout. Great colors and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I want a layout that they could choose any of the Pandas in class but this one works best.

    ReplyDelete