Sunday, February 25, 2018

TTTC036 Thanks For The Smile




I still had my Delightful Daisy paper out from yesterday's card
so the green was easy for today's card.
I went with the middle column down Insect, Green, Twine.
I used the lovely background paper in Tranquil Tide.
I stamped the dragonfly in Crumb Cake and sponged some Tranquil Tide on it.
I stamped it on Whisper White and cit it with the matching die.
I also cut a piece of copper foil to match it underneath.
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black on the DSP.
I ran the white twine around twice for the challenge and thought it could look 
like the dragonfly was landing on it. 
I finished it off with the thick Whisper White card stock for a base.
I will send this out this weekend as a thank to friend for my birthday gift.

Hope you can play along with the tictactoechallenge.com
this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Dragonfly Dreams
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP, Copper foil
Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies, Whisper White baker's twine


1 comment:

  1. What a simply beautiful card, Windy. I love that sentiment and the soft green is really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete