Sunday, February 18, 2018

TTTC035 Birthday Cheers



I went with the bottom row
 for this challenge- Enamel dots, Birthday, Green

I looked through some DSP for green and then saw this with the 
kiwis from the Tutti-Frutti DSP in Lemon Lime Twist.
I added some black and thick Whisper White for the base.
I stamped on the white strip in Memento Tuxedo Black with the 
Perennial Birthday sentiment
and layered some more black card stock behind.
I added the two glitter enamel dots to finish it off. 

Hope you can play along over at tictactoechallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Perennial Birthday
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Back, Whisper White,
Tutti-Frutti DSP
glitter enamel dots


2 comments:

  1. You've gone crazy for kiwi! I love your CAS design - so easy to put together with that great DSP. Thanks for playing along with Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and cheerful card, Windy...who knew kiwi could be this fun! Thanks for sharing it with the TTTC this week.

    ReplyDelete