Thursday, February 22, 2018

GDP126 Happy Easter With Daffodils




I laid this card down because the pearls
 and background stamping showed up much better.
I stamped the flowers on a Whisper White oval in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I used my Stampin Blends to color it:
 Lovely Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and a touch of light Pumpkin pie in the center.
I added the sentiment across on white stamped in same black ink and added some 
pearls to each side.
The background is Daffodil stamped with a background stamp from the same
You're Inspiring set in same color. 
I layered it all on a piece of thick Whisper White for the base.

I like how soft and simple the Easter card looks.
Great sketch over at global-deign-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: You're Inspiring 
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
pearls, Layering Oval framelits dies

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! The yellow is so bright and cheery, and the image is beautifully colored! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian! Great set to color and use for many occasions.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete