Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Painted With Love Card Boxes For Class




Cute open top boxes for card classes this week.
I used the Melon Mambo card stock for the box
and added the lovely Painted With Love DSP prints on the outside.
I stamped the hearts from both Sure Do Love you set and Heart Happiness set.
I cut them out with the matching heart die from Lots of Love Box framelits dies.
I punched a little gold heart for each
 with gold foil paper to tie in the gold from the DSP.

I used a piece of card stock that was 8 1/4" by 11"
I scored at 4" and 6" on the long side and then 
scored at 1 3/8" and 6 7/8" on the short side.
I cut the flaps and attached with tear tape. 
The DSP is cut at 3 3/4" by 5 1/4"
Original directions from Sam Donald at Pootles.co.uk

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

1 comment:

  1. Love these peeks into your classes. They'll love these! <3

    ReplyDelete