Friday, February 16, 2018

GDP125 The Best Day




I decided I wanted to use the Happy Wishes SAB stamp set since I could 
use one of each of these colors for the sentiment. 
I then pulled out the Color Theory DSP and started layering with 
Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo card stock and
a thick Whisper White base.
When I thought about how the blue DSP looked 
like water, I remembered the chair from the Seasonal Layers 
thinlits dies so I cut it in the happy yellow.
A few rhinestones for bling finished it off.

Hope you can play along with the bright color 
challenge over at global-design-project.com this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Happy Wishes (SAB)
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight,
Melon Mambo, Color Theory DSP
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Dapper Denim
rhinestones, Layering Oval framelits dies, 
Seasonal Layers thinlits dies




2 comments:

  1. I love this card, Windy! Your combination of the colors is brilliant! Such a happy, fun card! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...it makes me think of the beach...my happy place!

      Delete