Tuesday, January 21, 2020

CTS171 Hello Honey Bee



Sweet sketch this week over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
and I decided to use my Honey Bee bundle and free Golden Honey DSP. 
I added one print to the white base and then cut another print with
the new Stitched So Sweetly dies. 
I stamped some gold ink on the background before I laid down the printed die.
I stamped the bee and flower in Memento Tuxedo Black and cut them
with the matching die. I colored them both with an old gold marker.
I stamped the sentiment and cut it from the same stitched dies.
I finished it off with a gold pearl to the bottom.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Golden Glitz 
Paper: Whisper White, Golden Honey DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Detailed Bee dies, gold pearl


No comments:

Post a Comment