Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Honey Bee Bags For Classes



I decided to added some of the awesome Golden Honey DSP to 
white gift bags and then decorate with the Honey Bee bundle.
I like to have bags, holders, boxes, etc for my guest to carry their cards
home from classes each month. 
It was an easy choice to use this bundle and paper to decorate this month.
I stamped the hive in Golden Glitz ink, the flower in Memento 
Tuxedo Black and colored with an old gold marker. 
I cut the bee from gold foil and black card stock along with the tiny hearts. 
I usually buy my bags at the Dollartree for 3 for $1 but this time
I bought a bulk of bags 50 for 14.00 on Amazon and they 
are just a little shorter. 

Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Honey Bee
Paper: Golden Honey DSP, gold foil, Whisper White,
Basic Black
Ink: Golden Glitz, Memento Tuxedo Black
Detailed Bee dies



No comments:

Post a Comment