Thursday, January 2, 2020

FMS416 Merci Parisian Beauty




I finally cut into my beautiful Parisian Blossoms DSP today!
For the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I used the Parisian Beauty bundle and this lovely paper.
Actually, this is one of the fun prints and the ones with the 
foil are just gorgeous! 
I did cut my tower from Champagne foil and used almost all of it.
The little travel suitcases on the paper are so fun!
I layered the 4.5" by 3.5" DSP with a piece cut the same size of Petal Pink
on the Pool Party base. I cut the Merci die in Petal Pink card stock
and layered it across the tower. I finished it off with some retired
sequins in Petal Pink.
This was a quick card and then I noticed I did not stamp so it was so easy!

Hope your day is as easy and blessed!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Parisian Blossoms DSP, Pool Party,
Petal Pink, Champagne foil
Parisian dies, retired Petal Pink sequins 

5 comments:

  1. I love the sentiment layered over the Eiffel Tower! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful French card! I just love the background paper and that Eiffel Tower! So sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shiny Tower and that pretty paper! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful combination of colours and DSP! I love this softness of these colours together. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete