Monday, January 20, 2020

FMS418 Always And Forever




I had just received these lovely dies called Cherry Blossoms when 
I saw this fun sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I decided to try the blossom die cut in this curve shape.
First, I made my background by sponging some 
Pool Party ink on the Very Vanilla card stock  leaving some 
clean on the right side as the sketch shows. 
I layered it on a Very Vanilla base.
I cut the Soft Suede branch from the Cherry Blossom dies and 
then started cutting lots of Blushing Bride blossoms with the dies
along with the Soft Suede centers. I cut a few different leaf sizes
in Old Olive to finish up the floral branch. 
I then stamped the sentiment from Forever Blossoms set on Vanilla 
in Suede ink and hand snipped them a part.
Now I am not very good at this sentiment snipping. 
So hopefully the rest of the card makes up for it.
I did add some pearls to make it more sweet!
I have a wedding next month so I think this will be a
beautiful wedding card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Blossoms
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride,
Old Olive
Cherry Blossoms dies, pearls, sponge

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty and sweet, and it's a great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely! So soft and pretty. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely, Windy! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete