Thursday, January 30, 2020

PP475 Aloha Pineapples





Yes, I had to do pineapples for the sketch this 
week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I stamped 6 pineapples in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
from the Timeless Tropical set and colored 
them with Old Olive and So Saffron Stampin Blends markers.
I cut them with the matching dies called In The Tropics dies.
I also cut a leaf in Old Olive to add to each.
I layered them on a piece of vellum before the floral DSP
called Tropical Oasis DSP and the So Saffron base.
I cut the aloha in Pretty Peacock card stock layered on white
with a flower trinket on the last a.
I hope you have a wonderful and tropical like day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless Tropical
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- So Saffron, Old Olive
Paper: Tropical Oasis DSP, Whisper White,
So Saffron, Old Olive, vellum, Pretty Peacock
In The Tropics dies, Tropical Oasis trinkets

3 comments:

  1. Super cute, Windy! What a great idea to use the trinket as the "a"! You are always so creative. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, you are endlessly creative and this is such a fun take on the sketch with the pineapples! The vellum layer is perfect so all the elements have a chance to shine! It's wonderful to see you in the PP gallery with your gorgeous creation!!

    ReplyDelete