Thursday, January 23, 2020

PP474 Kindness In Style Treat Bag



I did keep this clean and simple for the Fashion Fun
challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I grabbed a copper dotted treat bag and added the tag with the gold clip.
The tag is using the lovely Best Dressed DSP layered on 
a piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock.
I added the rectangle in Purple Posy and ran it though
with the Stone embossing folder. I then stamped the sentiment 
from Dressed To Impress in Rich Razzleberry
 and cut it with the Stitched So Sweetly die.
I finished it off with a pearl. 
I stuffed this with a pack of Star Bursts for a sweet young friend.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set:  Dressed To Impress
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Purple Posy, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White,
Best Dressed DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies, gold clip, copper dotted treat bag, pearl,
Stone embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! I love the sentiment...perfect for the challenge..and who doesn't like a little candy treat! Thanks for playing with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - this is so cute! Love a fun tag idea to use with the gift bags - and this is surely a great idea!! Thanks for sharing it with us over at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete