Wednesday, January 22, 2020

FabFri181 & GDP224 Greatest Guy





I saw these two sketches as similar so playing along in both the fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com and global-design-project.com
this week with my Greatest Guy card.
I really love the color combo of gray and coral.
So I used a Calypso Coral base and added the print of
Country Club DSP. I cut the Stitched Nested label in
Smoky Slate and ran it through the new Absolutely Argyle embossing folder.
I then cut the 5 gold club in Basic Gray with the Golf Club dies.
I also cut the white gold balls with the same dies.
I stamped the sentiment from Clubhouse in Basic Gray ink on white card stock
and cut with the shield die and then stamped it again in
the Calypso Coral and cut with the banner die.
I love all the texture here!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse
Ink: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic Gray Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
County Club DSP, Smoky Slate
Golf Club dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Absolutely Argyle embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Very cool design! Love the embossed panel, perfect take on that sketch! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun golf card! I like the unexpected color combo as well. The Calypso Coral works so well with the gray and the argyle patterns. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Windy! And what a great golf card - you've coordinated all this perfectly - love the emboss! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete