Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hello Beautiful Poppies


I love the Poppy Parade color. It is a happy color!
This is my last card for classes this week and I am using the 
Peaceful Poppies suite along with the sentiment from Butterfly Gala set.
I used the Poppy Parade base then cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry 
card stock with the scalloped rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I added a panel of the Peaceful Poppies DSP.
I cut from Razzleberry the swirl from the Painted label dies and 
then punch the white circle with my 1 3/4" punch to 
stamp the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink.
I stamped the flower and the leaves on white in Memento Tuxedo Black
ink from the Painted Poppies set and cut them with the matching dies. 
I colored the leaves with the dark Old Olive Stampin Blend marker.
I stamped the water mark stamp in Poppy Parade over the flower to color it in.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Poppies, Butterfly Gala
Ink: Poppy Parade, Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Razzleberry
Stampin Blend marker- Old Olive -dark
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Poppy Parade,
Peaceful Poppies DSP
Stitched So Sweetly dies, Painted Labels dies, 1 3/4" circle punch


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Thanks for the instructions. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card.....simple, but BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete