Monday, January 27, 2020

Parisian Happy Birthday


This is my fourth card for classes this week. 
I made a very similar card a few weeks back you can see here.
On this one, I placed all on a Petal Pink base.
I added some Basic Black card stock before layering my white background
embossed with the Parisian Flourish embossing folder.
I cut the black oval from the Layering Oval dies and 
stamped the script from Parisian Beauty set in Whisper White craft ink.
The tower from same set was stamp on white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and cut 
with the matching Parisian dies. I stamped the flower from the 
Forever Blossoms set in Memento on white card stock and 
cut it along with the Petal Pink flowers behind with the Cherry Blossoms dies.
I colored it with the Petal Pink Stampin Blend marker.
I stamped the sentiment on a Petal Pink banner in Memento ink
from the Timeless Tulips set.
A pearl in the middle of my flower finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Windy

Stamp set: Parisian Beauty, Forever Blossoms,
Timeless Tulips
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft Whisper White
Stampin Blend marker-Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black
Parisian dies, pearl, Cherry Blossoms dies, 
Parisian Flourish embossing folder, banner punch-retired,
Layering Oval dies

No comments:

Post a Comment