Thursday, January 16, 2020

FF0050 Hello Magnolia Blossoms




This challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
caught my eye with water coloring which I love to do.
I decided to pull out my Good Morning Magnolia set
and water color the blossoms in the set. 
I also picked three others for the challenge today:
ribbon, stitching and die cuts. The stitching does not show up
well here but the Stitched Nested Label die was used in the middle.
When I ran it thought the Coastal Weave embossing folder, 
you now can't see the stitching. The white die for the 
sentiment has stitching too from the Ornate Frames dies
but hard to see when photographed.
I stamped the blossoms in Memento Tuxedo Black and 
water colored them with my aqua painter plus 
Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink and Mossy Meadow inks.
I cut them with the Magnolia Memory dies. 
I added them around the sentiment and embossed label which 
I placed on the Magnolia Lane DSP print and I layered a 
piece of Whisper White card stock behind
 and finally the Mossy Meadow base.
Before adhering the layers, I ran the white polka dot
tulle ribbon around and added a big bow.

Hope you have a beautiful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy  

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Paper: Whisper White, Mossy Meadow,
Magnolia Lane DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo,
Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow
aqua painter, Magnolia Memory dies,
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Ornate Frames dies,
Coastal Weave embossing folder, 
Whisper White polka dot tulle ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment