Tuesday, February 11, 2020

CTS358 Hope Is The Power

CTS358


I think this is an easy sketch but I sat forever trying to decide what to do
 since I knew I wanted to use my new set called Power Of Hope 
along with the new embossing folder called Stone.
I think I got hung up on colors for a while but glad I decided for the 
black background and pops of Real Red.
I started with the white base and added the piece of Basic Black card stock
after I inked up the folder top with white craft ink and pressed it into
the card stock to give the stone look.
I then cut the Real Red strip and ran it through the Subtles embossing folder.
I cut the white scallop rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies.
I stamped the temple stamp from Power Of Hope in Memento Tuxedo Black
ink and colored with the Real Red and Ivory Stampin Blends markers.
I stamped the sentiment beside it in Real Red
 and added some red rhinestones to finish it off.

Love the way it turned out.
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Powder Of Hope
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Real Red
Stampin Blends markers-Real Red, Ivory
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Stone and Suntles embossing folders, Real Red rhinestones,
Stitched So Sweetly dies


No comments:

Post a Comment