Saturday, February 29, 2020

Positive Thoughts




I was trying to be a little creative with the sketch but not sure 
i like the off center of the Soft Sea Foam card stock. 
However , I do like the bundle called Positive Thoughts.
I have used it here for my third card for classes in March.
I started with the Basic Gray base and added the Sea Foam
card stock. I then cut the white with the Nature's Thoughts dies
(it does not show up good in the photo but the edge has a decor
around it).
I then stamped a little Soft Sea Foam ink on the white panel with 
the splatter from Gather Together set.
I stamped the stem from Positive Thoughts in Soft Sea Foam and cut 
with matching die. I also stamped the butterfly on white in 
Calypso Coral and sponged a little coral on before cut it out.
I added the layers of Coral strip with the detailed die in Basic Gray.
On top, I added the strip of white stamped with the sentiment in Gray.
A rhinestone finished off.
I really like the color combo of Basic Gray, Calypso Coral
 and Soft Sea Foam.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Positive Thoughts and Gather Together
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, 
Soft Sea Foam
Nature's Thoughts dies, rhinestone



1 comment: