Friday, February 28, 2020

Relax


I designed this card also for my friend to make swaps
 for an event last month. 
I am using this for the second card class next week.
I started with a Soft Suede base.
I ran the Daffodil Delight piece through the Coastal Weave  
embossing folder. I then cut the stitched rectangle in white.
I stamped the splatter from the Artisan Textures set in Daffodil ink
and the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical set in Suede.
I stamped the tress on white in Old Olive and Soft Suede(I pushed the branches 
in Olive Olive ink and used a Soft Suede marker to add color to trunks).
I them with the matching dies. 
I stamped the flowers in Suede on both Mango Melody 
and Grapefruit Grove card stock and cut them also with matching dies.
I added some leaves cut from Old Olive card stock.
I finish it off with a gold pearl in center of one flower.

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Timeless Tropical, Artisan Textures
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, Old Olive
Paper: Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White,
Old Olive, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove
Stitched Rectangle dies, In The Tropics dies, Coastal Weave 
embossing folder, gold pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment