Wednesday, February 19, 2020

FabFri183 Birthday Cake




Well, today is my birthday! 
So this cake with my fav color flowers is so appropriate..however, 
I will not get any cake today! 
Hope I get something chocolate though!

For this sketch over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I used the cake in the Happy Birthday To You stamp set. 
I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on thick white
 and colored with my Stampin Blends markers
and then I hand snipped because I do not have the dies.
I popped it up on the stitched circle in Purple Posy card stock.
I added the white banner behind and then the linen ribbon in 
Purple Posy.
I layered the Purple Posy gingham designer paper on
Posy card stock and then a white base.
I finished it off with the Posy gems.
I did not add a sentiment because I like it without one.

I hope you have a beautiful and blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happy Birthday To You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Purple Posy, Ivory,
Old Olive, Smoky Slate
Paper: In Color DSP in Purple Posy, Whisper White,
Purple Posy
Stitched Shapes dies, Purple Posy scalloped linen ribbon,
Triple banner punch, In color faceted dots in Purple Posy








5 comments:

  1. This is just perfect! I love the soft colors and the balance of all the elements! But most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! What a pretty card, fantastic layering and design. Thanks for joining us a Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Windy - I love this cake so much, it looks beautiful in the pretty Purple Posy details you've done! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO BEAUTIFUL! Happy birthday to you, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Windy this is so beautiful - I'm a fan of purple too and your cake with gingham background looks good enough to eat! Hoping you had a fabulous day yesterday and lots of chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete