Thursday, February 13, 2020

GDP227 Power Of New Beginnings




With the theme this week over at global-design-project.com
I could use the little bonsai tree in the Powder of Hope set.
I stamped it three times on white card stock by inking with my 
Call Me Clover and Soft Suede markers before stamping. 
I cut them with the Stitched Shapes (circles) dies
and layered them on the Call Me Clover strip of card stock.
I stamped the sentiment from the set on white with Early Espresso
ink and cut with the Ornate Frames die. I snipped the fancy ends off the die.
For the background, I inked up the front of the Stone embossing 
folder with Soft Suede ink and ran it though to emboss and ink.
I added it to the white base to finish it off.
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set:  Power Of Hope
Ink: Early Espresso, Call Me Clover, Soft Suede
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Call Me Clover
Stone embossing folder, Stitched Shapes dies, Ornate Frames dies

No comments:

Post a Comment