Monday, February 3, 2020

FF051 & PP476 Love Of Lots







I used several elements for the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com  I have arrows, a heart, red, 
and pink on this Valentine's card I am also using in 
thepaperplayers.blogpspot.com love is in the air theme. 
I started with a Real Red base and then a white card stock layer 
before the arrow print of From The Heart DSP. 
I cut a Real Red Stitched Nested Label die to add my
heart I stamped from Heartfelt set in Flirty Flamingo 
and punched with matching punch.
 I stamped the sentiment in Red.
I stamped the arrow in Memento Tuxedo Black and hand snipped it.
I finished off with a few red rhinestones.
This card is for my son so I was keeping it simple and kind of masculine.

Hope your day is full of love!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Heartfelt
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, 
From The Heart DSP
Ink: Real, Flirty Flaming, Memento Tuxedo Black
Heartfelt punch pack, Stitched Nested Labels, red rhinestones 

3 comments:

  1. What a special Valentine, Windy! I love the background paper and the die behind the heart is perfect. The little arrow is just perfect to complete your card! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty Valentine, Windy! The fussy cut arrow is the perfect accent for that DSP. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Festive Friday Challenge AND at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty without being fussy Windy - perfect for your son I think! Hoping your day is full of love too; Thanks for sharing your love-ly creation with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete