Thursday, February 6, 2020

FabFri182 Colorful Happy Birthday




I decided to get colorful with my sentiment for the color
challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
this week. 
I pulled out my Stamparatus to help line up the Happy Birthday 
4 times with each color from the SAB set called Happy Birthday To You.
I layered the white with sentiments on a piece of Bermuda Bay
and then a white base.
I cut cherry blossoms from the Cherry Blossoms dies
in Melon Mambo card stock plus some leaves in both
Coastal Cabana and Bermuda Bay card stock. 
I think it turned out kinda cheerful!

I hope you have a colorful day and
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happy Birthday To You
Ink: Merry Merlot, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo
Cherry Blossoms dies







4 comments:

  1. So cute, Windy! What a great combo with the tropical flowers - they go great with this font, and our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Those die cut flowers are beautiful Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card Windy! I love the repeating sentiment and those hot tropical blooms frame your card front beautifully! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherry blossoms have never looked so good! These bold colors certainly suit that die set! The gradient color of the sentiment is cool as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete