Friday, February 21, 2020

GDP228 Merci Cherry Blossoms




I did some casing of the designer over at global-design-project.com
using the colors, sets/dies, floral and a little on the layout. 
I stamped the Very Vanilla card stock in Sahara Sand 
with the script stamp from  Parisian Beauty for the background.
I stamped the blooms in Memento Tuxedo Black
from Forever Blossoms set on Very Vanilla
 and cut them with matching dies from Cherry Blossoms dies. 
I also cut with the Parisian dies the sentiment in Basic Black.
To color the blossoms and the leaves, I sponged on
Rich Razzleberry ink as well as Mint Macaron. 
I added pearls to the centers 
and layered all on a Rich Razzleberry base.

Hope you can play along and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Parisian Beauty, Forever Blossoms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, 
Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron
sponge dauber, pearls, Parisian dies, Cherry Blossoms dies



No comments:

Post a Comment