Monday, February 10, 2020

FMS421 and PP477 Cherish






I did a little casing of my friend Linda Callahan and you 
can see her card here. I decided to use the color
challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
along with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I started with the black and white print from Golden Honey DSP
and layered it on a Real Red base. I cut the white square and the 
Basic Black scallop square from the Layering Square dies.
I stamped the parfum bottle from Dressed To Impress set 
in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my
 Petal Pink Stampin Blends markers. 
I added some pearls I also colored with those markers.
I stamped the flower and hand snipped it after coloring it in 
Real Red Stampin Blend marker.
I stamped the sentiment from Forever Blossoms on a white banner.
One day I will buy the matching dies for this awesome set.

Hope you can play along over at both challenges this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dressed To Impress, Forever Blossoms
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red and Petal Pink
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Layering Square dies, pearls, banner punch-retired






1 comment:

  1. Great CASE of Linda's card. I love the details you added like the black scallop layer and the pearls. Very pretty! It's always wonderful to see you cards in the Player's gallery!

    ReplyDelete