Thursday, February 27, 2020

Purple Easter Tulips


I designed this card for a friend to do some swaps 
for an event and loved it for my March class and Easter card.
I started with a Gorgeous Grape base.
I added the Purple Posy ran through the Subtles embossing folder
for the background.
I cut the rectangle frame from Heirloom Frames dies and ran it through
 the Stome embossing folder for my texture.
I cut the 2 1/4" by 3 1/4" piece of white to add behind.
I stamped it in Granny Apple Green with the stems from 
the Timeless Tulip set but adding behind frame.
I stamped the Tulips on white in Highland Heather ink and punched them 
with the matching Tulip Builder punch.
Same for the leaves but used the Granny Apple Green ink.
I popped up the tulips and leaves outside the frame.
I added the polka dot ribbon bow in white for more of a spring feel.
I stamped the sentiment on white in Gorgeous Grape ink
and cut it with the Ornate Frames die.
I love all the textures of the card and of course,
all the purple!

Thanks for stopping by and happy day!
Windy

Stamp set: Timeless tulips
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape,
Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Whisper White and Purple Posy
White polka dot tulle ribbon, Heirloom Frame dies, Stone embossing folder,
Subtles embossing folder, Tulips builder punch, 
Ornate Frames dies


1 comment: