Monday, October 11, 2021

FMS506 Happy Christmas

 



Nice sketch this week over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and I got to use a cool idea from my friend and fellow demo, Pam Morris at taptapstamp.blog  I took a piece of water color paper and wet it with a water painter brush. I then dropped a little ink in two colors-Highland Heather and Fresh Freesia onto the paper and let it run. When dry, I used the Christmas Trees dies to cut two out. I added some rhinestones for bling. I then cut some white card stock to add to my white base and three strips of in color shimmer vellum in Fresh Freesia. I used a Wonderful Snowflakes cut out behind the trees. I love the sentiment from Warm Hugs set stamped in Blackberry Bliss. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Warm Hugs-retired
Paper: water color paper, Basic White, in color shimmer vellum
Ink: Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss
Christmas Trees dies, rhinestones, Wonderful Snowflake cut outs, water painter 



2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love this color combo for Christmas. So glad you joined in with the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! So soft, so beautiful, so purple. ♥

    ReplyDelete