Friday, October 22, 2021

PP563 & GDP314 A Blackberry Beauty Birthday

 







I am combing the sketch over at global-design-project.com and Jaydee's birthday theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com for today's card. I had to pull my Blackberry Beauty DSP back out and add it to the card. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die then added to the piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and layered on a Blackberry base. I then cut a stitched circle from the gold shimmer vellum paper in the holiday catalog and popped up an owl die cut from the Blackberry Beauty ephemera pack. I used a label die from the same pack with gold trim to stamp the sentiment from the retired Clubhouse set in Blackberry Bliss ink. I finished it off with a few square gems in Cinnamon Cider. 
Hope you have beautiful fall weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Clubhouse-retired
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Gold shimmer vellum, Blackberry Beauty DSP
Blackberry Beauty ephemera pack, Stitched Rectangle dies, Stitched Shapes dies, in color square gems in Cinnamon Cider, Tasteful Textile embossing folder













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! I love the rich, textured background. The owl is so bold and stunning, and truly makes a statement. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete