Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Merriest Moments

 


I know that purple of not a tradition Christmas color but I love it and thought it was perfect for my fourth card for class and with this bundle. I started with a Gorgeous Grape base and cut the solid Merriest Frames die in Highland Heather card stock. I then cut the white card stock with the detailed die from same dies and then embossed it in the matching embossing folder. I cut the center stitched rectangle out from the same dies in white to stamp my sentiment from Merriest Moments set in Gorgeous Grape ink. I then stamped the flowers in Grape, Highland Heather and stems in Granny Apple Green before cutting out with the Merriest Frames dies. I finished it off with a pastel pearl in Gorgeous Grape.
Have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Merriest Moments
Ink: Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Basic White
Merriest Frames dies/ Embossing folder, pastel pearl

3 comments: