Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Snowman Season

 



I did a fun fold for my last Christmas card this month since I am using a fun set! I got the fold/cut from my friend and fellow demo Jackie Beers over at jackiebeers.com  You can see her card here.  I cut a regular A2 size Night Of Navy base but just cut two triangles off the top flap of the card. I marked the three sides at 2 3/4" and cut from there. I also embossed the flap with the Subtles embossing folder for texture. Inside I layered a piece of Poppy Parade and then a piece of Basic White. 
I stamped the corners of the white in Pool Party ink with the the snowflakes from Snowman Season set
and the sentiment in Poppy Ink. I then stamped the snowman in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white stitched oval and colored him with my Stampin Blends markers in Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pool Party and Poppy Parade. I then cut a Poppy Parade scallop oval from Layering Oval dies to pop behind. I finished off with some snowflake sequin retired from last holiday season. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Snowman Season
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers: Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pool Party and Poppy Parade
Paper: Night Of Navy, Basic White, Poppy Parade
Stitched Shapes dies-retired, Layering Oval dies-retired, Snowflake sequins-retired, Subtles embossing folder-retired


No comments:

Post a Comment