Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Quiet Meadow Heartfelt

 


This card went out to my Aunt Sylvia this week as we lost my Uncle Harold to a massive heart attack on Sunday. I just received this bundle called Quiet Meadow from my friend Pam Morris. This was my first use with the bundle and I am glad I thought to pair it with the beautiful Blackberry Beauty DSP. I layered the paper on a Rich Razzlberry base and then stamped on a piece of white card stock. I blended Cinnamon Cider ink on the white with a blending brush. I stamped the background words with same color and then the ink platter with Rich Razzleberry ink stamped off. I stamped the sentiment from the Quiet Meadow set in Razzleberry ink on a white label cut with the Ornate Frames dies. I then cut two stems from the Meadow dies- one in Rich Razzleberry card stock and one in gold foil. Shown behind is my envelope to mail where I stamped a flower from the same set in Rich Razzleberry ink. 

Hope you have a blessed Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Quiet Meadow
Ink: Cinnamon Cider and Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Beauty DSP, gold foil and Basic White
Meadow dies, Ornate Frames dies, blending brush 

5 comments: