Thursday, October 28, 2021

Wild Arctic Bears Birthday

 


I mailed this off to my brother for his birthday next week using the Arctic Bears bundle. I grabbed some colors like in the mini holiday catalog to case SU! card but I added babies. Love the little cubs! I layered Calypso Coral on the Coastal Cabana base and then stamped on the white background in Basic Gray to make the glaciers and for the birds. I then blended on Coastal Cabana ink for the water and some Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya for the sky with my blending brushes. I stamped the bears on white card stock in Basic Gray and cut them with the matching dies called Polar Bears dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Wild Cats set in Cabana ink to finish it off. 

Hope you have a wild day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Arctic Bears and Wild Cats
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral and Basic Gray
Paper: Basic White, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana
Polar Bears dies, blending brushes

No comments:

Post a Comment