Monday, October 25, 2021

FMS508 & GDP315 Best Time For Pretty Pumpkins

 





I am playing along with the sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com and the theme challenge over at global-design-project.com with my pretty embossed pumpkins! They are photographing a little lighter here but I did stamp the pumpkins from Pretty Pumpkins with VersaMark on Petal Pink card stock and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I cut them out with the matching Detailed Pumpkins dies.  I added them to the scallop rectangle cut from Scalloped Contours dies in Early Espresso card stock. I added behind a strip of Crumb Cake and a piece of the In Good Taste DSP. I then stamped the sentiment from Peaceful Deer in Cherry Cobbler on a Crumb Cake label die cut from the Potted Succulent dies. A few copper brushed metallic dots to finish it off after ding all to the white base. 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Pretty Pumpkins and Peaceful Deer
Paper: Early Espresso, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake, Basic White, and In Good Taste DSP 
Ink: VersaMark and Cherry Cobbler
White embossing powder, heat tool, Scalloped Contours dies, Detailed pumpkins dies, Brushed Metallic dots-copper, Potted Succulents dies









2 comments:

  1. I adore these pretty pink pumpkins! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkins look wonderful stacked up like that! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete