Friday, October 8, 2021

Ombre Bag With Gorgeous Leaves

 








I made some tags for the ombre bags for a World Card Making Day project. I got together with several friends who are awesome Stampin Up! demos like me! We each brought a project for all to make and so I came home with so many cool projects done! I used the Tailored Tags dies to cut white and gold tags. I used the gold metallic specialty paper to cut the tag and the leaf from Intricate Leaves dies. I stamped the leaves in Blackberry Bliss and Soft Succulent inks from Gorgeous Leaves set and cut them with the matching dies. I popped them up on the tag after stamping the wood background image From the same set in Soft Succulent ink and the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss from Banner Year set. I used the same color as the bag with the open weave ribbon in Evening Evergreen. 

Here is a photo of us stamping away on World Card Making Day Oct 2nd 2021:

Hope you have an awesome weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy






No comments:

Post a Comment