Tuesday, October 26, 2021

PP564 Best Tidings

 



Great sketch from LeAnne over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week. I grabbed the Tidings Of Christmas DSP and three different prints for the panels. I added them to the piece of Sahara Sand plus Cherry Cobbler before layering on the Evening Evergreen base. I stamped the sentiment from Peaceful Deer set on a white banner in Evening Evergreen ink. I also cut a Cherry Cobbler star and a Soft Succulent detailed star from the Christmas Trimmings dies. I finished off with some Cherry twine behind the star. 
Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Peaceful Deer
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Sahara Sand, Evening Evergreen and Tidings Of Christmas DSP
Christmas Trimmings dies, banner punch-retired, Cherry Cobbler twine






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous way to highlight these pretty Christmas papers, and that star is the "star" of the show! Thanks for playing along with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combination and beautiful use of the sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete