Monday, October 18, 2021

Gingerbread & Peppermint


My third Christmas card for classes this week of course is with the Gingerbread & Peppermint suite!
I did a little casing for my layout from Julie Gilson over at stampingala.com  See her card here
I used a white base to layer the Real Red card stock and then a piece of white embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder for texture. I layered with a piece of Real Red mini ruffled ribbon and a strip of Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. I stamped the Real Red ornament from the Frosted Gingerbread set along with the candy and cut out with the Gingerbread dies. I also cut out the snowflake and bell from another print of the DSP with those dies. 
I then stamped the sentiment on white card stock and cut it out with the label from Pretty Pillow Box dies which are a part of the large suite. A few red rhinestones finish it off.
Have a happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Frosted Gingerbread
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Real Red, Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP
Gingerbread dies, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Real Red mini ruffled ribbon, Pretty Pillow Box dies

 

No comments:

Post a Comment