Monday, February 27, 2023

Celebrate With A Milkshake

 


This is my final card for classes this week and I had to make a milkshake! I used the Share A Milkshake bundle for this cute card starting with a Soft Suede base and a layer of Basic White card stock. 
I added the strip of Country Gingham DSP in a Sweet Sorbet print and then cut some Soft Suede detailed waffle like pieces to add for a background. I cut a Deckled Rectangle in Basic White card stock to add my milkshake. I stamped Balmy Blue ink on a cut out of the glass in same color card stock. I stamped the ice cream in Petal Pink ink and the straw with the cherry in Sweet Sorbet ink. I cut them along with my fudge piece in Soft Suede cards tock from the Share A Milkshake dies. I stamped the sentiment in the Sweet Sorbet ink and cut it out with a banner from the Stylish Shapes dies and added a little Sweet Sorbet card stock strip behind. I finished it off with some blue sequin pieces for bling!

Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Share A Milkshake
Ink: Blamy Blue, Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink
Paper: Basic White, Sweet Sorbet, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede and Country Gingham DSP
Stylishe Shapes dies, Deckled rectangles dies, Share A Milkshake dies, Balmy Blue Pastel ahesive-backed sequins

1 comment: