Thursday, February 16, 2023

PP627 For You With Sentimental Park

 



I am playing along with Ann's color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today and using the Sentimental Park bundle plus some Regency Park DSP for the background. I started with a 4" square base of Crumb Cake card stock. I added a piece of of Basic White and a piece of the Balmy Blue Regency Park DSP. I cut a stitched square from the Stylish Shapes dies to add my flowers and stamp my sentiment in Balmy Blue ink. The flowers are two-stamped in Petal Pink for one set and So Saffron for the other on wjite card stock abd cut witht he matching dies. I also stamped one large flower in Petal Pink for the center. I added some milky dots in Petal pink to the center and by the flowers. Finally, I cut some more little flowers with the dies in Blamy Blue card stock. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sentimental Park
Ink: So Saffron, Petal Pink and Balmy Blue
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Balmy Blue, and Regency Park DSP
Stylish Shapes dies, Sentimental Park dies, milky dots in Petal Pink





3 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the blues in this card...very fresh and fun! Always happy to have you play with the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty take on Ann's colors! Thank you for sharing them with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Windy! I love this layout with the arrangement of flowers in the center. Such a lovely way to use the challenge colors. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete