Friday, February 17, 2023

GDP381 Awash In Beauty

 



I love the Awash In Beauty suite but this is only my second time pulling this suite out but it was perfect for the color challenge over at global-design-project.com  I grabbed a pretty print of DSP in Blushing Bride and layered it on a piece of Basic White card stock and a Blushing Bride base. I cut a strip of white card stock to add to the top right then stamped the sentiment from the True Beauty set in Highland Heather ink. I stamped a piece of white card stock with the same flower three times in three different inks- Highland Heather, Blushing Bride and Fresh Freesia. I cut them out along with the stems in vellum and Blushing Bride card stocks with the Organice Beauty dies. I finished it off with some pastel pearls in the center of the flowers. 

I plans to have a beautiful birthday weekend with my family!
Hoping you have a beautiful weekend, too and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: True Beauty
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Blushing Bride, and Highland Heather
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic White, vellum and Awash In Beauty DSP
Organic Beauty dies, pastel pearls 






No comments:

Post a Comment