Friday, February 3, 2023

With Love For Country Florals

 


I grabbed a Balmy Blue base and a piece of white card stock to layer with the Country Floral DSP. I ran a Balmy Blue/white 1/2" variegated ribbon around and added a bow. I then stamped the sentiment in Balmy Blue ink from the Country Bouquet set on a Petal Pink oval cut with the Framed Florets dies. I then stamped the large heart in Balmy Blue and the small one in Petal Pink on white card stock. I punched them out with the leaves with the Counrty Bouquet punch. I finished it off with some blue rhinestones. 

Hope you have an awesome weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Country Bouquet
Paper: Balmy Blue, Country Floral DSP, Basic White and Petal Pink 
Ink: Blamy Blue, Petal Pink
Balmy Blue/white 1/2" variegated Ribbon, Framed Florets dies, blue rhinestones, Country Bouquet punch



No comments:

Post a Comment