Friday, February 10, 2023

Thank You Dainty Flowers


I like when the DSP does the work for me!  I grabed a strip of the Dainty Flowers DSP I earned free with SAB (sale-a-bration promo) and added it with a strip of the in color DSP in Orchid Oasis. I placed them on a piece of Soft Saffron ran through with the Hive 3D embossing folder and attached all to a white base. I stamped the sentiment from the Something Fancy set in the new spring mini catalog in Orchid Oasis ink on the same DSP and cut it out with the Something Fancy hexagon shape die. I popped it on a stitched circle in Orchid Oasis cards tock cut from the Stylish Shapes dies. I finished off with some in color Orchid dots.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Something Fancy 
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic white, In Color DSP 2022-2024, Dainty Flowers DSP-free with SAB, Orchid Oasis
Something Fancy dies, in color dots in Orchid Oasis, Stylish Shapes dies, Hive 3D embossing folder 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment