Friday, February 24, 2023

For You With Regency Park

 


I have a 4th card for classes this month using the Regency Park suite. I used a white base and a piece of Mango Melody card stock stamped with the Sentimental Park set in Mango ink on one side. I cut a strip Regency Park DSP and punched a banner tip with my banner punch. I cut the detailed label and the simple label in white card stock and stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink. I stamped on a piece of white card stock the flowers from Sentimental Park in Night Of Navy ink and Balmy Blue ink plus the leaves in Sgaed Spruce ink in two-step. I cut them all with the Sentimental Park dies. I finished off with the milky dots in Mango Melody. 
I did get the inspiration for this by doing some casing from Emma Goddard over at coastalcrafter.com  Her card was part of a kit called Brian and Emma's Super-Awesome fun time kit. 

Hope you have a beautiful weeeknd and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sentimental Park
Ink: Mango Melody, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Mango Melody, Basic White, Regency Park DSP
Sentimental Park dies, milky dots in Mango Melody 

No comments:

Post a Comment